All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £1.63Trending at £3.02
- £4.99Trending at £6.74
- £9.00Trending at £9.17
- £6.23Trending at £6.70
- £9.47Trending at £9.68
- £9.70Trending at £10.82
- £10.20Trending at £10.41
About this product
- DescriptionLondon is the supreme railway city. In 1900 it had fourteen railway termini, more than any other city in the world. This book provides the history of the principal termini, featuring key aspects of architectural design and engineering and also highlights anecdotes, myths, and curiosities about the stations' social and cultural history.
- Author BiographyOliver Green is a museums consultant and writer. Former Head Curator of the London Transport Museum, he is the author of a number of books relating to London transport history, and transport art. Oliver is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
- Author(s)Oliver Green
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleShire Discovering
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 303
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight136 g
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.