All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes eight walks through the historic parts of London, down city byways, past unsuspected treasures, to discoveries that are inaccessible from an open-topped bus. This book includes instructions, maps and photographs of points of interest en route.
- Author BiographyJohn Wittich has lectured on London and architecture for a number of years. From 1967 to 1978, with Ron Phillips, he pioneered walking tours in the City. A guide-lecturer of the London Tourist Board, he is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and a life member of the Royal Photographic Society. He is a freeman of the City of London, and member of many famous City institutions.
- Author(s)John Wittich
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/08/2008
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleShire Discovering
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 63
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.