Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £10.32Trending at £10.60
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £19.17Trending at £19.43
About this product
- DescriptionCompanion volume to Ancient Paquimae and the Casas Grandes World, 2015.
- Author BiographyPaul E. Minnis is a professor emeritus of anthropology at the University of Oklahoma. He has studied Paquime since 1984 and co-directed research projects on Casas Grandes/Paquime in northwest Chihuahua since 1989. He is a past president of the Society of Ethnobiology, treasurer and press editor for the Society for American Archaeology, and co-founder of the Southwest Symposium. Michael E. Whalen is a professor of anthropology at the University of Tulsa. Before coming to Casas Grandes in 1989, he worked in southern Mesoamerica and in the U.S. Southwest. His research has been supported by the National Science Foundation and the National Geographic Society.
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Note64 colour images
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byMichael E. Whalen,Paul E. Minnis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.