Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.71Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
- £4.29Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by martletshospice_media
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
Consider these sponsored items
- £4.50Was:£6.99Free postage
- £2.91Was:£6.99Free postage
- £5.71Free postage
- £12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the hidden world of underground London. It takes you on a subterranean tour of the many remarkable constructions.
- Author BiographyAndrew Emmerson is a writer and researcher on technology subjects by profession. His fascination for transport, telecommunications and underground obscurities were the initial inspiration for this book, which expanded rapidly as researches uncovered ever more intriguing material. As well as being president of the Telecommunications Heritage Group, he is a member of Subterranea Britannica, CAMRA and far too many other groups and societies. He is co-author of London's Secret Tubes.
- Author(s)Andrew Emmerson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/10/2009
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleShire Discovering
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 299
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.