All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Mandy Baca
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDiscovering Vintage
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note68 colour illustrations
- Weight21 g
- Width143 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyAs a food- and history-obsessed Miami native, Mandy Baca found her true passion for food and writing while enrolled in the Hospitality School at Johnson & Wales University. She also holds a master's degree in Italian Gastronomy and Tourism from the University of Gastronomic Sciences in Colorno, Italy. She has contributed to various publications both locally and nationally and is the author of The Sizzling History of Miami Cuisine: Cortaditos, Stone Crabs and Empanadas; which details Miami's rich food culture. Mandy Baca currently resides in Miami and continues her quest to inspire and advance the interest in local food culture.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.