All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.63Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionContains a six-part pedagogical framework that guides readers through the process of historical inquiry and explanation. This title emphasizes historical study as interpretation rather than memorization of data.
- Author BiographyWilliam Bruce Wheeler received his Ph.D. from the University of Virginia in 1967. He is co-author of DISCOVERING THE GLOBAL PAST (2012), DISCOVERING THE AMERICAN PAST (2012), and DISCOVERING THE WESTERN PAST (2008). He has also written books on Tennessee history and the Tellico Dam. Susan Becker received her Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University in 1975. Her areas of interest include U.S. social, cultural, and women's history. She has written THE ORIGINS OF THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT (Greenwood Press, 1981), along with a host of articles on women's history. Lorri Glover received her Ph.D. from the University of Kentucky in 1996 and is the John Francis Bannon, S.J., Professor of History at Saint Louis University. She is the author of several books, most recently FOUNDERS AS FATHERS: THE PRIVATE LIVES AND POLITICS OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARIES (Yale University Press, 2014) and is the newest co-author of DISCOVERING THE AMERICAN PAST, 8th Edition (Cengage Learning, 2016).
- Author(s)Lorri Glover,Susan D. Becker,William Bruce Wheeler
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Weight596 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.