CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the first discovery of single top quark production, this volume documents one of the flagship measurements of the D0 experiment, a collaboration of more than 600 physicists from around the world. The text presents the first observation of a physical process known as single top quark production.
- Author(s)Dag Gillberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 142 p.
- Weight250 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.