Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionPresents selected papers from a three-day workshop held during the DIMACS special years on Mathematical Support for Molecular Biology. This book provides a cross-section of research topics ranging from medical imaging to human anatomy modeling, from gamma knife treatment planning to radiation therapy, and from epileptic seizures to DNA screening.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/2000
- Series TitleSeries in Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 55
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight652 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDing-Zhu Du,Jie Wang,Panos M. Pardalos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.