Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- Author(s)Robert G. Gallager
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number321
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction and Probability Review. 2. The Poisson Counting Process. 3. Renewal Processes. 4. Finite State Markov Chains. 5. Markov Chains with Countably Infinite State Spaces. 6. Discrete State Markov Processes. 7. Random Walks and Martingales. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.