All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores system theory, including optimal state feedback and optimal state estimation, and its role in system design, with application to feedback control systems and wireless transceivers, plus system identification and channel estimation.
- Author BiographyProfessor Gu has taught the graduate level courses in systems engineering and design for many years and this book has evolved from course notes. As he has taught the course he has encountered students from the control area who want to pursue their study in wireless communications and students from the communication and signal processing areas who want to learn optimal estimation theory in order to solve their research problems.
- Author(s)Guoxiang Gu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 452 p.
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.