All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive introduction to discrete geometry. This book covers traditional topics such as convex hulls, triangulations, and Voronoi diagrams, as well as subjects like pseudotriangulations, curve reconstruction, and locked chains. It is suitable for sophomores in mathematics, computer science, engineering, or physics.
- Author BiographySatyan L. Devadoss is associate professor of mathematics at Williams College. Joseph O'Rourke is the Olin Professor of Computer Science and professor of mathematics at Smith College. His books include Geometric Folding Algorithms: Linkages, Origami, Polyhedra .
- Author(s)Joseph O'Rourke,Satyan L. Devadoss
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2011
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note182 color illus. 4 line illus. 7 tables.
- Weight1028 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.