Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.36Trending at £14.99
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to present the advances in the theory of neural control for discrete-time nonlinear systems with multiple inputs and multiple outputs. This book presents solutions for the output trajectory tracking problem of unknown nonlinear systems based on four schemes.
- Author(s)Alexander G. Loukianov,Alma Y. Alanis,Edgar N. Sanchez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 112
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight770 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.