All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £30.21Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses and analyses the rape sentencing regime in India.
- Author BiographyMrinal Satish is Associate Professor of Law and Executive Director of the Centre for Constitutional Law, Policy and Governance at the National Law University, Delhi. His research interests are sentencing, gender and the law, medical jurisprudence, empirical analysis of law, excessive undertrial and pre-trial detention, and studying the impact of the criminal justice system in its interface with vulnerable and disempowered groups.
- Author(s)Mrinal Satish
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.