Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionDomain decomposition methods provide powerful and flexible tools for the numerical approximation of partial differential equations arising in the modeling of many interesting applications in science and engineering.
- Author(s)Barbara I. Wohlmuth
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/02/2001
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note25 Tables, black and white; 5 Illustrations, black and white; X, 199 p. 5 illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.