All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing firsthand stories and lessons from prominent figures in the design community, this book examines the good, the bad, and the ugly of feedback. You'll come away with tips, actionable insights, activities, and a cheat sheet for practicing critique as a part of your collaborative process.
- Author BiographyAdam Connor is an Experienced Design Director with Mad*Pow based in Portsmouth, NH. Focusing on the design of digital products and services, Adam combines a background in Computer Science, Film and Illustration with 10+ years as an experience designer to produce efficient and effective solutions. Adam is also an accomplished illustrator and public speaker. Aaron Irizarry is a Senior Product Designer for Nasdaq OMX and has been building online products for startups and large corporations for over 10 years. Aaron is also a public speaker and consults with companies providing design studio and collaborative critique workshops to help their product teams and stakeholders/managers improve the discussion around product design. Aaron is heavily involved in the design community where he helps organize meetups and conferences.
- Author(s)Aaron Irizarry,Adam Connor
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.