CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive review of diseases of poverty and public health strategies to combat them
- Author BiographyLISA V. ADAMS is associate professor of medicine, associate professor of community and family medicine, and associate dean for global health at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. JOHN R. BUTTERLY is professor of medicine at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and the Dartmouth Institute of Health Policy and Clinical Practice, and executive medical director, External Affairs at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health.
- Author(s)John R. Butterly,Lisa V. Adams
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.