All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1958, Diseases of Swine, Tenth Edition is a fully revised and updated version of this classic reference. Now published in association with the American Association of Swine Veterinarians, the Tenth Edition adds new knowledge throughout in a reorganized format to provide more intuitive access to information.
- Author BiographyJeffrey J. Zimmerman, DVM, PhD, DACVPM, is Professor of Disease Ecology in the Department of Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Locke Karriker, DVM, MS, DACVPM, is Associate Professor of Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine and Director of the Swine Medicine Education Center at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Alejandro Ramirez, DVM, MPH, PhD, DACVPM, is Assistant Professor of Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Kent J. Schwartz, DVM, MS, is Veterinary Diagnostician at the Iowa State University Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory in Ames, Iowa. Gregory W Stevenson, DVM, PhD, DACVP, is Professor of Veterinary Pathology and Senior Diagnostic Veterinary Pathologist at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight2786 g
- Width227 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byAlejandro Ramirez,Gregory Stevenson,Jeffrey J. Zimmerman,Kent J. Schwartz,Locke A. Karriker
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.