Consider these sponsored items
- £32.31Free postage
- £34.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of Diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat Lecture Notes provides an updated and comprehensive overview of one of the fastest growing specialties in medicine.
- Author BiographyRay Clarke is a Consultant Otolaryngologist at Royal Liverpool Children's Hospital Alder Hey and Senior Lecturer and Associate Dean at University of Liverpool
- Author(s)Ray Clarke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleLecture Notes
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width1377 mm
- Height2103 mm
- Spine116 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.