All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
About this product
- DescriptionA Controversial Argument Against the Disease Theory of Addiction Diseasing of America is a powerful and controversial rebuttal to the addiction as disease model that many vested interests-including doctors, counselors, psychologists, treatment centers, and twelve-step programs that specialize in addiction treatment-don't want you to read.
- Author BiographySTANTON PEELE, a clinician, researcher, and specialist in the field of alcohol and substance abuse, has won the Mark Keller Award from the Rutgers Center of Alcohol Studies and the Lindesmith Award from the Drug Policy Foundation. He is the author of the classic Love and Addiction and The Meaning of Addiction.
- Author(s)Stanton Peele
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/1999
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement1999 Reissued Paper Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.