All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to plumbing-in, maintaining and repairing domestic dishwashing machines. It features easy-to-follow instructions. It includes error codes for popular electronically controlled appliances, locating information for particular makes and models, forced-air drying, recycling and green considerations, as well as more photo repair sequences.
- Author BiographyGraham Dixon is an unrivalled authority in the service, installation and repair of domestic appliances. He started work as a Hoover Service Engineer, moved on to managing his own repair organisation and lectured at a college of higher education. He currently runs an independent technical training company and provides consultancy to the appliance industry.
- Author(s)Graham Dixon
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.