All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionWINNER OF THE 2007 AGNES LYNCH STARRETT POETRY PRIZE A book of poems that explore working-class, rural American life, in all its complication and contradiction.
- Author BiographyMichael McGriff was born and raised in Coos Bay, Oregon. He has received a Wallace Stegner Fellowship from Stanford University, a Ruth Lilly Fellowship from The Poetry Foundation, and a Michener Fellowship from the University of Texas at Austin. He is the translator of Tomas Transtromer's The Sorrow Gondola, and his work has appeared in Slate, Agni, Field, the Missouri Review, and Poetry, among other publications.
- Author(s)Michael McGriff
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePitt Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.