CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Krystina Madej,Newton Lee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface: An Interview with Roy E. Disney.- Introduction: Stories Across Media.- From gags to stories.- From watching to experiencing across media.- From interacting to creating and sharing.- Epilogue: A Personal Journey with Newton Lee.
- Author BiographyNewton Lee is CEO of Newton Lee Laboratories, president of the Institute for Education, Research, and Scholarships, and founder and co-editor-in-chief of ACM Computers in Entertainment. During a decade of tenure at Disney Online from 1996 to 2006, he led the technical team of the Disney Online Games Group in producing over 100 online games and activities for Disney's websites including Disney.com and Disney's Blast. Krystina Madej is Visiting Assistant Professor at the School for Literature, Culture and Communication at Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, and Adjunct Professor with the School for Interactive Arts and Technology at Simon Fraser University, Vancouver. For many years her research interest has been the characteristics of narrative that create meaning, especially those that are shared across print and digital media. Before returning to academia in 1999 she enjoyed a successful career as a communications designer.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.