All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a cramped synagogue in north-west London, the eminent elderly rabbi passes away. On the other side of the Atlantic, his estranged daughter, Ronit, hears of her father's death and returns to London for the funeral. She has not returned home in 15 years. Ronit looks forward to a week or two of revisiting old friends, perhaps settling old scores.
- Author BiographyNaomi Alderman was born in 1974 and was brought up in the Orthodox Jewish community in Hendon, London, where she now lives. She is a graduate of the UEA creative writing course and has published short fiction in a number of anthologies. This is her first novel.
- PrizesWinner of Orange Award for New Writers 2006.
- Author(s)Naomi Alderman
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/07/2006
- Weight544 g
- Width160 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £5.95Trending at £9.00
- £4.39Trending at £6.98
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.