All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last few years, the Security Council has imposed highly controversial sanctions on both individuals and States, some of which can be considered to violate international law. This book argues that the law of international responsibility allows States to disobey these obligations when they would result in a serious violation of human rights.
- Author BiographyAntonios Tzanakopoulos is Lecturer in Public International Law at University College London. Prior to that, he taught at the Universities of Oxford and Glasgow. He studied law in Athens, New York and Oxford. Antonios is a qualified lawyer with the Athens Bar in Greece, Associate Editor for the Oxford Reports on International Law in Domestic Courts, and collaborateur scientifique of the Hellenic Institute for International and Foreign Law.
- Author(s)Antonios Tzanakopoulos
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Monographs in International Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight552 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.