All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, psychiatrists, speech, family and occupational therapists and neurodevelopment specialists present a range of behavioural and psychological strategies to help disorganized children improve concentration and performance in the classroom and deal with a variety of behaviour and social interaction difficulties.
- Author BiographySamuel M. Stein is a Consultant in Child, Adolescent and Family Psychiatry in Bedfordshire. He is an Honorary Senior Lecturer at University College London and a Visiting Professor in the Institute for Health Research at the University of Bedfordshire. Samuel has edited three books: Essentials of Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy in Practice: A Life in the Mind and Beyond Belief: Psychotherapy and Religion. Uttom Chowdhury is a Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in Bedfordshire. He is a Visiting Professor in the Department of Applied Social Studies at the University of Bedfordshire and an Honorary Consultant in the Social Communication Disorders Clinic at Great Ormond Street Hospital. Uttom is author of Tics and Tourette Syndrome: A Handbook for Parents and Professionals and co-authored Why Do You Do That? A Book about Tourette Syndrome for Children and Young People.
- Author(s)Samuel Stein,Uttom Chowdhury
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/03/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Volume editorSamuel Stein,Uttom Chowdhury
Most relevant reviews
- 0607angels26 Oct, 2016by
Covers a lot of mental health, found it very interesting and useful
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.