All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionWith emphasis on practical classroom application, this title is suitable for teaching creative writing. Divided into four sections - Laying the Ground Rules , What is 'Appropriate' for the Workshop? , Teaching 'Technique' , and The Hybrid TA , it explores issues of daily concern to creative writing instructors from many viewpoints.
- Author BiographyJoseph Rein is currently the assistant coordinator of the creative writing program at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, where he is pursuing his PhD. His fiction, poetry and essays have appeared in The Wisconsin Review, Concho River Review, Fiction Weekly, Ampersand Review, Twisted Ink, and New Writing: The International Journal for the Practice and Theory of Creative Writing. A former Peace Corps Volunteer, David Yost recently returned from his second trip to Thailand working with Burmese refugees to pursue a PhD in fiction writing at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. His fiction has previously appeared in more than twenty journals, including The Southern Review, The Sun, Pleiades, Witness, and Asia Literary Review, while his critical articles have appeared in MELUS, Studies in American Indian Literatures, and War, Literature, and the Arts. Chris Drew is a PhD candidate in English at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and a writer who focuses on the rural and small-town places of southern Indiana. His writings have appeared in The Bellevue Literary Review, Big Muddy: A Journal of the Mississippi River Valley, The Evansville Review, The Sycamore Review, Red Wheelbarrow, Concho River Review, and The Journal of the Midwest Modern Language Association.
- Author(s)Chris Drew,David S. Yost,Joseph Rein
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.