About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive review of dispersal and its implications for modern ecology.
- Author BiographyJames Bullock is the Director of Conservation Ecology at the NERC Centre for Ecology and Hydrology. Dr Robert Kenward is Director of Technology Transfer at the NERC Centre for Ecology and Hydrology. Dr Rosie Hails is an ecologist interested in the risk assessment of genetically modified organisms.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note133 b/w illus. 31 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJames M. Bullock,Robert E. Kenward,Rosie S. Hails
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.