CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that deepens our understanding of Jacques Derrida, and removes the suspicion of mystification from his treatment of philosophic and literary issues. It focuses on displacement. It exemplifies the sophistication toward deconstruction in Britain and the United States.
- Author BiographyMark Krupnick, Professor of English at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, is author of Lionel Trilling and The Fate of Cultural Criticism.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/1983
- Series TitleTheories of Contemporary Culture
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight596 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMark Krupnick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.