All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers primary teachers with ideas to help deliver creative lessons. This book contains: using and applying mathematics (problem solving), calculating methods and using 'working walls' to improve learning in the classroom.
- Author BiographyMargaret Share is a Local Authority Maths Consultant.
- Author(s)Margaret Share
- PublisherFolens Publishers UK
- Date of Publication25/05/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBelair a World of Display PSHCE
- Place of PublicationDunstable
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBelair Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/10/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight309 g
- Width214 mm
- Height280 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.