All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the making of the first modern catalogue - La galerie electorale de Dusseldorff. This book showcases this one of the most important European painting collections of the eighteenth century, reflecting a pivotal moment in the history of art as well as the history of the art museum.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Gaehtgens is director of the Getty Research Institute and former Director of the German Centre for the History of Art in Paris. Louis Marchesano is curator of prints and drawings at the Getty Research Institute.
- Author(s)Louis Marchesano,Thomas W. Gaehtgens
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Research Institute,U.S.
- Content Note70 colour illustrations & 20 b&w illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width197 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.