CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Dunlop is one of the world's outstanding figures in the theory and practice of industrial relations. In this book he advocates a better means to resolve disputes. He stresses that each side must work out its own internal accommodation as a necessary prerequisite to across-the-table resolution.
- Author Biographynlop /f John /i T.
- Author(s)John T. Dunlop
- Date of Publication30/05/1984
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.