All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.49Trending at £30.05
About this product
- DescriptionShows that the current understanding of how and when justices should recuse themselves is at odds with US constitutional design. Viewing recusal through a constitutional lens, Louis J. Virelli reveals new and compelling information about how justices should decide recusal questions and, in turn, how government should function more broadly.
- Author BiographyLouis J. Virelli III is professor of law at Stetson University College of Law.
- Author(s)Louis J. Virelli
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.