CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.50Trending at £9.64
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £27.17Trending at £31.50
- £5.01Trending at £5.78
- £16.65Trending at £20.71
- £10.99Trending at £15.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full reconstruction of Disraeli's attitudes towards the East and the Eastern Question as a whole, from his early youth onwards, using a wide array of primary sources, from his own private papers through to contemporaneous Russian, Serbian, and Albanian documents.
- Author BiographyMilos Kovic is Assistant Professor at the University of Belgrade. He teaches Modern History at the Faculty of Philosophy, and has published on European, Balkan and Serbian history.
- Author(s)Milos Kovic
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 cartoons, 3 maps
- Weight698 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.