Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the billions of dollars devoted to aboriginal causes, Native people in Canada continue to suffer all the symptoms of a marginalized existence - high rates of substance abuse, poverty. This title argues that the policies proposed to address these problems - land claims and self government - are in fact contributing to their entrenchment.
- Author BiographyFrances Widdowson is a visiting assistant professor of political science, Sir Wilfred Grenfell College, Memorial University of Newfoundland.Albert Howard has worked as a consultant for government and Native groups, and is currently an instructor and D
- Author(s)Frances Widdowson,Sir Albert Howard
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.