Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the issues that arise from a mother's confinement and provides first-person accounts of the experiences of children with moms behind bars. The author offers a perspective that recognises differences over the long course of a family's interaction with the criminal justice system and presents an unparalleled view into the children's lives both before and after their mothers are imprisoned.
- Author BiographyJANE A. SIEGEL is an associate professor of criminology at Rutgers University in Camden, New Jersey and chair of the department of sociology, anthropology, and criminal justice. She has published numerous articles on the long-term consequences of child sexual abuse, risk factors for victimisation, and the effects of parental incarceration.
- Author(s)Jane A. Siegel
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.