CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on how social network analysis can be used to craft strategies to track, destabilize and disrupt covert, illegal networks.
- Author BiographySean F. Everton is Assistant Professor in the Department of Defense Analysis, as well as the Co-Director of the CORE Lab at the Naval Postgraduate School.
- Author(s)Sean F. Everton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStructural Analysis in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note278 b/w illus. 1 map 26 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.