All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheorizes the disruptions precipitated by corporate agricultural biotechnology in Mexican cultural politics.
- Author BiographyGabriela Mendez Cota is a post-doctoral researcher at Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana-Unidad Cuajimalpa.
- Author(s)Gabriela Mendez Cota
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleDisruptions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight281 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.