Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Description'Disruptive technologies' can help overcome the economic and physical limits faced by the electronics industry. This book provides a new architectural method of evaluating emerging technology, and discusses its implications at numerous levels of complexity.
- Author(s)Fabien Clermidy,Ian O'Connor,Pierre-Emmanuel Gaillardon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.