All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £7.03
- £9.99Trending at £14.24
- £13.00Trending at £17.06
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.39Trending at £10.67
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.48Trending at £11.01
About this product
- DescriptionDigital communication technologies have thrust the calculus of global political power into a period of unprecedented complexity. In every aspect of international affairs, digitally enabled actors are changing the way the world works, and disrupting the institutions that once held a monopoly on power.
- Author BiographyTaylor Owen is Assistant Professor of Digital Media and Global Affairs at the University of British Columbia and a Senior Fellow at the Columbia Journalism School. He was previously the Research Director of the Tow Center for Digital Journalism at Columbia University where he designed and led a program studying the impact of digital technology on the practice of journalism. He is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of opencanada.org, an award-winning international affairs website; the Director of the International Relations and Digital Technology Projects, an international research project exploring the intersection of information technology and international affairs; and the Research Director of the Munk Debates. He has previously held positions at Yale University, London School of Economics and the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo. His PhD is from the University of Oxford, where he was a Trudeau Scholar.
- Author(s)Taylor Owen
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Digital Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight470 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.