All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.50Trending at £13.30
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £6.82
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £8.44Trending at £11.69
- £7.52Trending at £9.97
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive study of author, Thomas Harris' popular works which focuses particularly on Harris' internationally known antihero Hannibal The Cannibal Lecter in the classic novels Red Dragon , Silence of the Lambs , and Hannibal . This work examines several themes within Harris' trilogy.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Szumskyj, a private high school teacher and qualified library technician, has edited anthologies and essay collections on such authors as Robert E. Howard, Fritz Leiber, Thomas Harris and William Peter Blatty. He is also the editor of Studies in Fantasy Literature and Studies in Australian Weird Fiction. He lives in Melville, Western Australia.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Edited byBenjamin Szumskyj
- Foreword byDaniel O'Brien
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.