Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for BSc and MSc students, this book covers topic selection, research planning and methodology to structuring and writing the dissertation. It contains concise, step-by-step text illustrated with examples of best case practice. It aims to take the reader from the stage of choosing a topic to writing a well-structured report.
- Author BiographyShamil Naoum is a senior lecturer at the Department of Property, Surveying and Construction at London South Bank University. Before beginning his academic career he worked as a site engineer and project manager.
- Author(s)S. G. Naoum
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/08/2012
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- markhale1023 Feb, 2011by
Very Useful book
Planning my dissertation at the moment for Quantity Surveying degree and found this book very helpful.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.