All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.36
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies ten dissident democratic leaders in Asia to show their vital role in democratic transformations. These explorationsof their political struggles reveal the powerful challenges and dangers that dissidents face, especially in learning to manage and negotiate the ambiguities and tensions of democratic leadership itself.
- Author BiographyJOHN KANE is Professor, Department of Politics and Public Policy, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia. HAIG PATAPAN is Associate Professor, Department of Politics and Public Policy, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia.BENJAMIN WONG is Assistant Professor, Policy and Leadership Studies Academic Group, National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePalgrave Series in Asian Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note324 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Wong,Haig Patapan,John Kane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.