CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe first text to treat, in a unified setting, both microscopic and macroscopic mathematical models for biaxial nematics, this book illustrates a completely new topological theory of defects for these complex materials.
- Author(s)Andre M. Sonnet,Epifanio G. Virga
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.