Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a review of the complicated legal issues and tax planning problems that occur when dissolving a family company. This book covers the legal considerations, the tax planning issues, the cessation of trade, and the distribution of assets amongst shareholders. It includes topics on tax and company law legislation, and companies Act.
- Author(s)Paul Seal
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHaywards Heath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTottel Publishing
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.