All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.09
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.96
- £9.57Trending at £12.99
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first summary of known terrestrial distal impact ejecta layers, which although often erased or modified beyond easy recognition, can be vital evidence in helping to plot major climatic and biological effects of meteor impact.
- Author(s)Billy P. Glass,Bruce M. Simonson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleImpact Studies
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 716 p. 280 illus., 16 illus. in color.
- Weight1256 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.