CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.91
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the writing cure that represents an evolutionary, if not a paradigmatic shift in how mental health services will be delivered in the 21st century. It demonstrates how to use structured interviews before using writing and computer-assisted interventions at a distance.
- Author BiographyLUCIANO L'ABATE is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at Georgia State University, where he was Director of the Family Psychology Training Program and the Family Study Center./e He is on the editorial boards of national and foreign professional and scientific journals, and has written over 200 papers and authored/edited 30 books translated worldwide.
- Author(s)Luciano L'Abate
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.