All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how colonies were central to the defence of the British Empire and the command of the oceans that underpinned it. This title blends overviews of the nature of imperial defence with grass-roots explanations of how individual colonies were mobilised for war.
- Author BiographyAshley Jackson is forging a reputation as a leading historian of the British Empire and World War II. After eight years at Mansfield College, Oxford he moved to Kings College London in 2004.
- Author(s)Ashley Jackson
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight570 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.47Trending at £14.99
- £11.68Trending at £11.85
- £13.77Trending at £19.96
- £31.44Trending at £52.08
- £11.27Trending at £18.02
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £9.20Trending at £13.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.