CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging nearly a century of scholarship on German imperialism and Ottoman decline, this study seeks to document the actual construction of the Baghdad railway rather than the rhetoric surrounding it. It reveals that the German involvement offered the Ottoman Empire a new lease of life.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN S. MCMURRAY holds degrees in history, German, and religion and has received fellowships from the Fulbright Commission, and the American Research Institute in Turkey. He recently served as Senior Writer/Researcher on the Presidential Advisory Commission on Holocaust Assets in the United States, where he was a key contributor to the commission's final report.
- Author(s)Jonathan S. McMurray
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight423 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.