All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of 30 stories by Barbara Erskine: most contemporary, a few historical, some spooky or humorous, many of them love stories. This is the second volume of stories created for the women's magazine market over recent years, including a number written especially for this volume.
- Author BiographyA historian by training, Barbara Erskine is the author of thirteen bestselling novels that demonstrate her interest in both history and the supernatural, plus three collections of short stories. Her books have appeared in at least twenty-six languages. Her first novel, Lady of Hay, has sold over three million copies worldwide. She lives with her family in an ancient manor house near Colchester and in a cottage near Hay-on-Wye.
- Author(s)Barbara Erskine
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight265 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- falconsfirst10 Nov, 2013by
barbara erskine weaves a brilliant tale.
this collection of short stories by barbara erskine is very readable,although without the story weaving in her brilliant novels.i bought this after reading a few of her other books,which had me hooked,and spoilt me for other authors for a while.Maybe this is an unfair review as I generally avoid short stories,but I was desperate for more erskine tales!
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82