Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe discoveries of planet-like objects circling other sun-like stars have stirred interest in what other planets may exist in the universe. This book deals with this search for extrasolar planets. It focuses on the people behind the searches and the technology to detect planets and their characteristics.
- Author(s)Bruce Dorminey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.